Thursday 2 February 2017

Sale-A-Bration Second Release & Oh So Succulent in a Pot

A sweet card with Oh So Succulent Bundle 






 I used Window Box Die for a pot. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Great news!  2 more fantastic Sale-A-Bration items are available from 21st Feb. with qualifying order.



shop!

4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!  
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment