Tuesday 18 October 2016

Star of Light Christmas Card

Today's card is made with Star of Light Stamp set and coordinating Starlight Dies. 

I stamped some images from the set on Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper. I like how Fancy Frost DSP adds subtle texture to the design. 
 Fancy Frsot Specialty Designer Paper:White-on-white textured designs. Stamp, sponge, brayer, or mask it and beautiful designs appear. Or use it alone for elegant, touchable texture.
 Star of Light Bundle

 One of the Starlight dies cuts and scores at the same time. Fold the scored line and you can make this 3 D looking star! To keep the middle of the star raised I used 3 Stampin' Dimensionals.



If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!
Thank you for stopping by.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment